This option protects the bank or exchange from the bad online habits of its customers by requiring that a random number, generated from a secure but inexpensive hardware token, be entered during login and optionally when certain critical transactions are requested. This service can optionally be charged for on a periodic basis and if refused, allows the grounds to deny claims for restitution of assets if internet fraud takes place.
- Three factor authentication – username, password, random number generated by token.
- Allows for authenticated online signatory identification.
- Commodity movements/payments between clients.
- Eliminate claims based on fraudulent access.
- Chargeable account protection service.
- Add further authentication to the Signatory role.